Sunday, January 11, 2015

Repost: The Life Changing Loaf from My New Roots

Although I am not the social media queen by any means, I do like Instagram in many cases. One of those many is that there are some sensational food bloggers that post delicious looking pictures of their latest creations. The colors (Mama always says fill your plate with many colors!) always catch my eye, and then my stomach. 

I started following George Eats recently, and saw a delicious, hearty-looking bread in several posts. After going to his blog- which I totally recommend, what an artist!- I found the link to its origin. This bread loaf is chalk-full of seeds and nuts, but holds together in a bread-like consistency. I am a huge fan of nuts and seeds, so I decided to give it a go.

This recipe is easy to make, super filling, and makes an incredible piece of toast/snack/supplement to any meal.




Check out http://www.mynewroots.org/site/2013/02/the-life-changing-loaf-of-bread/#comment-269452 for the recipe! I followed it exactly, but used a regular silicone bread pan. I let the mix sit overnight, and covered it with plastic wrap while it sat.

Enjoy and Happy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment